Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If you want Blood you got it!

So it seems that it is 111 degrees outside here in sunny Surprise Arizona.  I arrived around 9:30 this morning which of course by that time it was already 100.  My poor little son roasting in the back seat as the sun came straight in on his side of the back seat for the last 20 mins of the drive.  Its nice being out of the house while Levi is in Ohio for the next two weeks.  Spending time with my sister is going to be questionable and gutsy.  It could end up with us giving each other hugs good by in 5 days or it can result in a blood bath and one of us dead on the floor.  Only time will tell I guess, but so far so good I believe.  So Im sitting here sippin on a Mojito enjoying the sound of the thunder waiting for the rain to fall.

No comments: