Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Shew Fly Don't Bother Me!

I honestly believe the phrase so go "Shew fly don't bother me, or I'm going to kill you!"  For the past hour there has been this house fly in my room bothering the heck out of me.  It kinda reminds me of an annoying acquaintance or an stalker ex-boyfriend.  I honestly do not know why it insists on staying in my room.  I have my door wide open and do not have any lights on but I guess it feels the urge to keep me company.  Just one more thing now in my present life I am just going to have to deal with.  Why have I not killed it you might ask?  Well my darling 6 month old son fell asleep in his bed all on his own and I do not want to wake him up with me jumping around the room tying to kill a petty fly.  So for the mean time I am going to put my hair up in a pony tail, and that's right use it just like the name it was give and swish the fly away every time it gets too close to my face.

1 comment:

Caprice.is.Mom said...

lol I hate those flys that just hang out in your house!! ugh.