Saturday, July 16, 2011

Harry Potter and the Sushi


     Last night was an wonderful night!  My loving husband who doesn't like fantasy movies nor does he like sushi took me out for both with our friend Adam.  Even though everything was Adams idea I was glad to get out of the house and have a night off as mom and was about to be just a wife. The three of us went to Ooka Sushi Restaurant at the Riverside Plaza, CA.  The prices were very reasonable for the atmosphere that you get!  As for the food, it was absolutely delicious!  All three of us ate till we were full  and brought home left overs.  There wasn't much when it came to the left overs but there was some.  Next time I do plan on just going there for desert! After dinner we went out on their patio and enjoyed the live music that the Plaza had in its main street while finishing up our drinks and letting our food settle.  This was very relaxing and entertaining.
    Off to the show when all was done and eaten.  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, the end to the big series.  The biggest shocker for me was that my husband who always falls asleep during any movie that is fantasy based stayed awake for this one the entire time.  Over all I enjoyed this movie and is pleased with the production with only a few minor complaints.  The length of the movie is 2 hours 5 mins which I found to be a perfect running time.  You never get bored or a sore butt, and  right when you think you are in need for a bathroom break the movie comes to the finish.  I highly recommend this film for all fantasy lovers but I wouldn't suggest doing so before watching or reading all the rest or else you will be lost in the story line.  My husband has "seen" all the movies since we own them but still he is always asking me questions on whos who and which one is the bad guys and what the heck is Gringotts.  So spare your friends or loved ones you go with and do some catching up first before you go see it!

No comments: