Monday, July 11, 2011

What's that your Baking?


I have pulled out my wonderful Breadmaker and decided to try out a potato bread recipe from my King Arthur Flour cook book.  It has to be my most treasured cook book when it comes to baking! Everything I have ever tried out of it has turned out fabulous! Plus always a surprise too because there are no actual photos in it so I never really know what anything is suppose to look like.  My other favorite cook book is The Pioneer Woman Cooks by Ree Drummond.  She is absolutely funny and talented.  Everything in this book makes you drool just looking at the photo!

Now one cook book I am dying to have is My Grill by Pete Evens.  That man can cook! I first saw this book at Williams Sonoma and of course they were selling it at full price which I am such a penny pincher there is no way I would buy a book for $30 but I do plan on buying it through Barnes & Noble online since they have it at half price.  Cannot beat half price now can we!

So what cookbooks do you live by? Do you have a favorite bread recipe? Please share I would love to hear it!

Heres the promised pictures of the finished product!

2 comments:

Nicole10381 said...

You are such a good mommy and wife! LOL Making everything from scratch all the time. You make me looks so bad!

Cyndi M. said...

Looks delicious!!

Since I don't cook, or bake, much these days... Betty Crocker is my favorite, lol!